Sunday, March 25, 2012

G.Day

It is mean Gathering Day xD

We should be dinner at Guo Fu Xing, But i drove and drove the car .. I can't EVEN FIND WHERE IS THE SHOP !!!!! I GOT FED UP AND THEN I CALL NANA IMMEDIATELY !!!! AND... We decided to eat at Uncle Jang , Picture :-

#1

#2 

Just few picture cause im so damn hungry ... We chat chat chat about life... money ... man ... super herous ?? lollol

I was so full and the others were same. But.. not enough leh .. Lets go have a drink <3

Nana drive us to Chatime @ Bandar Puteri , I love that place, seats are comfortable and service are good. I order Passion Fruit Drink . It was soooooooo nice! But a bit too sweet for me. Pictures again :)
#3 

 #4 I look retarded ...
 #5
 #6
 #7
#8  End with this lolollll 




Wao, Fantastic Baby <3
T.O.P ...
Bitch Please ! He is too hot to handle..
Boom, Sha ga la ga FEVER !!!!


That's all for this blog entry.  
Good tight Readers 

No comments: