Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Friends.

Everybody deserve a friend. However you are selfish or disgusting, you got a friend. College is like a battle, everyone enjoy showing their gadgets to let them know how rich they are or what they have. College is part of life. Friends should be treated like brothers and sisters.

Still remember when I'm 15years old, I broke a heart of my friend. And yes until now, am so regret what I done to her those days. Fortunately, we're friends again last year ;) 

5-year friendship is worth it to do anything for her  ♥ 
My best friend helps me a lots, I can't count because it's uncountable. We love gossip, chatting, drinking, playing.. Even I goes to college, I shall not forget her ;D Remember how we meet and how we enjoy our life in secondary school? It make me laughed every single time !

We never argue, keep it ♥
Argue? Nooooo ! 
Maybe we have some misunderstanding ways, its okay ;) Friends should not have something to hide or secret or backstab ! This is the way to continue your friendship even more longer ! 

After marriage 
Marriage is part of life too, I bless you, you bless me :) I hope you find your man better than mine.

Shall we walk together? 
Ohhh yes! ♥
Friendship never end. Like old days.

No comments: