Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Me

Writing this for the future me.
So I wont forget the current me. lol.

1. I'm currently taking my degree in Subang.

2. I'm 163cm tall never ASK a girl's weight. bye.

3. Favorite color will be Black, White, Violet.

4. I have a bottle full of feelings. 

5. I own a Samsung s5 now and I hate it so much that I might throw it into Indian Ocean one day.

6. I like singing and remember lyrics.

7. I hate illness.

8. I hate bad things happen to my family or friends

9. I like Octopus looking things and Mickey Mouse.

10. My Dota 2 name is Octopusnue.

11. I hate maths

12. Favorite number: 4

13. Loves to cook 

14. Habit: Watch mukbang when hungry lol and wash hand before sleep.

15. Favorite food: Korean food opps

16. Never been skinny lol. 

17. Favorite artist or band: Super Junior and BTS

18. Became an army a month ago now you are listening to Coffee - BTS lol.

19. Bias List: Jin>Suga>JHope>Jimin>Rap Mon> Jungkook>V

20. Suga and Hobi destroy my bias list like 10 times while Hime Jin stand still.

21. Reason why I like Jin is he loves to eat, same goes to me lol and he likes cooking.

22. Favorite song: I need you, I like it

23. Dream List: To travel to Korea and own a cafe

24. My confident: while taking selfie i guess lol.

25. I'm not afraid of bugs until they went on my skin >.>

26. I pay for Korean classes and I don't remember a single thing 

27. I listen to every kind of music, As long its good.

28. I wasted the whole weekend looking at BTS's moment on Youtube.

29. Oh ya my favorite hero in Dota 2 is Sniper lol.

30. Ideal type should be broad shoulders, w/ dimples 

31. I love buying books but I rarely read them. no time #bz

32. I hope I can find a 4D friend lol

33. I wish I could dance hahaha coz i cant

34. I'm the 4D among my friends

35. I'm the clown among my friends, i always make stupid jokes and those jokes are not funny hahahah

36. I don't care about my image mostly lol

37. I chew ice almost every day lol

38. I hate the taste of sweet on my meal

39. I don't like Hello Kitty

40. Bad at drawing lol

41. I have very short fingers and i hate themmmmm so much 

42. I spend time approx 6 hours on Youtube per day

43. Queen of Overthinking goes to.... ME!

44. < Favorite number for no reason

45. I waste time and money on useless things very often

46. I dont care about people's feeling

47. I don't give a shit about how people think of me.

48. If I were given a chance to change my life or a country to live in, it would be Japan because I love the country and I think it's quite safe there compared to Malaysia phew.

49. When i'm angry, i drive fast and blast angry songs to express my anger. 

50. I hate living things under the sea.. especially shark.. but i love swimming nehhh


No comments: